Assistant Director Economy
Share this role
- Rochdale Borough Council
- £72,265 - £83,514
- Closing date:
- 31st March
- Job Ref:
Rochdale Borough is a significant economic growth opportunity for Greater Manchester and the wider North West region. We are already delivering on our plans to create over one million square metres of employment space, 20,000 jobs, and 10,000 new homes connected by new and enhanced infrastructure and transport links, and the regeneration of our town centres. Home to 8,000 businesses, the Northern Gateway, a Mayoral Development Zone and the Rochdale Rail Corridor - the scale of opportunity is huge.
As our new Assistant Director of Economy, you will be responsible for a range of services that will allow us to realise our economic and regeneration strategy. You will play a leading role across a wide range of partners, communities and stakeholders, being a keen advocate for our borough. But most importantly you will have the passion, ambition and drive to realise our ambitions and deliver for our residents and businesses.
How to Apply
- Please submit your CV along with a Supporting Statement addressing the person specification criteria, evidencing how you meet the criteria.
- Detail any employment or education gaps.
- Be ready to provide the names, positions, organisations and contact details for two referees; one should be your current or most recent employer. Referees will be contacted for those proceeding to final stages. We will always gain your permission before we contact referees.
- Let us know any difficulty you may have with the indicative timetable.
- Check that your contact details are correct before you submit.
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an automated email confirmation. If you do not receive, please email email@example.com
The following consultants are managing this role and will be happy to answer any questions that are not covered in the person specification on the next webpage.
- Philip Emms
- 07590 225 472
- Louise Bickley
- 0113 205 6068